Dornan are recruiting for an Administrator to work within our busy purchasing team in Little Island, Cork.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Using internal system to create purchase orders, liaising with site personnell
- Assisting internal travel booking department with booking travel and accommodation for employees
- General administration duties using MS Office Suite and internal systems
- Supporting the Travel and Purchasing teams with administrative duties
Experience and Skills Required:
- Highly organised individual with the ability to work autonomously
- IT literate - particularly with MS Office suite
- Good administration skills
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor