Dornan are currently recruiting for a BIM Coordinator to work on site on a project in Denmark.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Liaise, collaborate and coordinate with third party contractors and designers
- Coordinate with the construction management team
- Chair weekly coordination meetings and breakout workshops
- Manage master Revit MEP model for the project
- Manage BIM deliverables, model files, and drawings
- Responsible for ensuring quality compliance through BIM process
- Generation of Fabrication Packs, GA’s, Isometrics etc.
- Produce weekly updates of Navisworks model and issue clash detection reports and deliverables reports
- Work with third party contractors and designers to resolve clashes and modelling issues
- Co-ordinate with project team.
- Engineering, trade or BIM qualification desirable
- 5+ years’ experience in M&E services coordination in a site-based role
- Proficient in Revit MEP, Fabrication MEP, Plant 3D, AutoCAD 2D and Navisworks Manage
- Proficient in executing clash detection exercises in models
- Experience in leading, coordinating and collaborating with third party contractors and designers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Enthusiastic, creative, and natural problem solver
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor