Dornan is recruiting for a BIM Technician (Revit) to join our growing team in Cork.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation. You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Coordination and modelling of MEP services, liaising, collaborating coordinating with 3rd Party Contractors and designers.
- Developing models and drawings through Revit.
- Developing General arrangement drawings for engineering teams
- Managing equipment families.
- Generation of supports drawings.
- Checking and Clash Detection through Navisworks.
- Work with 3rd Party Contractors and designers to resolve clashes.
- Co-ordinating with project team on drawing deliverables
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience in Architectural or MEP modelling using Revit.
- Qualification in an Architectural or MEP discipline with an understanding of Building Services
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path, always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing Advisor