Dornan are currently recruiting for an Instrumentation-Construction Manager on a New Site In Denmark.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognized.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site.
- Organizing tools, plant, machinery and materials.
- Organizing workers.
- Supervising construction activities.
- Identifying materials and equipment that may be required.
- Ensuring construction is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications.
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites
- Ensuring that contractor activities are properly coordinated.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
- Training employees.
- Ensuring apprentices are provided with work experience relevant to their current requirements where possible.
Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports
- 7 plus years experience in a supervisory role or engineering.
- Ability to manage subcontractors
- Technical Understanding of Electrical systems
- Proactive people management
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor