Dornan is currently recruiting a CSA Lead to support our Head Office Team.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, UK and mainland Europe.
Dornan deliver projects across many sectors including Pharmaceutical, Data Centres, Waste to Energy, Commercial and Petrochemical.
The successful candidate will work in our Engineering Team in Ireland, and will support projects across all of our locations, travel to site will also be required as necessary.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working directly with project teams to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
- Develop and agree design processes and design deliverables
- Lead Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the production of information including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc.
- Assist in the continual improvement of the QA System and execute project reviews
- Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, marketing and project bid teams
- Provide off site technical support to construction teams on projects, with travel to sites also required
Education and Experience Required:
- 5-10 years’ experience required.
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Civil, Structural & Architectural Services and Design
- Proactive with a strong ability to work independently.
- Experience with method statement & risk assessment
- European experience desirable
- Experience of client, vendor and contractor interaction and management,
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven record with co-ordinating and managing large projects.
- Dornan are a successful company with repeat business from its clients.
- Dornan offer exciting opportunities and projects.
- Dornan provide a clear progression path, always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor