Dornan are currently recruiting for a CSA Package Manager to work on site in Dublin.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK.
Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Civil, Structural and Architectural (building finishes) work packages and coordinate with the M&E packages.
- Manage Site Safety in conjunction with Safety Advisor, including set up of Health and Safety File, keeping it up dated and final compilation and handover.
- Set up standard procedures for the management of all aspects of the Civil, Structural and Architectural (building finishes) work packages and implement.
- Set and Manage site QA in conjunction with Project Manager and team.
- Manage the Project Schedule, programming and managing information flow, timely appointment of and progress of subcontract packages.
- Report progress and provide 3-week lookahead weekly and keep the site diary
- Coordinate information requests, design information, contractors design elements through liaison with Architect, Design Engineers and M&E designers and contractors.
- Review all issued information for content, buildability, compliance, programme impact and variations.
- Coordinate all information between Client/Designers, management team and subcontractors and suppliers with focus on builder’s work requirements.
- Ensure timely approval of all material and systems proposed for use via a technical submission process
- Manage all costs issues associated with Project with the support of the project QS
- Regular quality checks, creation of snag lists and snag list close out to achieve zero snags on handover of each package
- Implement a structured communication, information flow, progress, and cost monitoring system with each subcontractor, including meetings, minutes, RAMS, technical submittals, snag lists.
- Key involvement at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Manage and cooperate in the close out of all project flow streams including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Safety File, QA File.
- Manage setting out and building regulation compliance
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- 5+ years' experiencing working in within a Contractor or Consultancy
- Working towards Chartership or project management certification with PMP or APM
- Experience of working in Data Centre or high-tech sectors preferable
- Good communicator, excellent verbal, written and cloud communication skills
- Proficient with all project management and information management software
- Knowledge of all civil, structural, building envelope and finishes details
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor