Dornan are currently recruiting for a Document Controller to work on a large project in West London.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK.
Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with compiling powerpoint presentations for safety and QA
- Updating and management of digital signage
- Prepping tender submissions for small projects
- Document control on specific projects as required, folder set up and annual updating of site documents and procedures
- Assist sites with setting up and implementing DEL or client doc control platforms (e.g Eida, Fusion, 4Project, Asite etc)
- Attend Safety, Commercial and QA meetings, keeping MOM and distributing them
- Monitor LMS training
- Monitor Safety and QA training
- Assist with GRN process and liaising with accounts when required
- Weekly time sheets for specific sites, monitoring and reporting absenteeism and time keeping
- Manage Safety awards and incentives and monitors stats
- Assist with procurement on projects, liaising with suppliers and training providers
- Assist projects prepping and compiling handover documentation
- Liaise with client on entertainment/social events.
- 5+ years experience in an administration role within the construction environment would be an advantage.
- Experience with AConnex and Asite softwares essential
- Strong IT comprehension and ability to use MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path, always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building, social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in-house Health & Wellbeing advisor