Dornan are currently recruiting for an E&I Supervisor to work on site in the West Dublin area.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
The E&I Supervisor will be responsible for setup and calibration of various instrumentation types such as Pressure Instrumentation, Level Instrumentation, Temperature & Humidity Instrumentation and Flow & Analytical instrumentation.
Working as a part of a busy calibration team the Instrumentation Technician will ensure work is completed safely and efficiently, in line with Dornan processes and procedures.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Instrument Technicians
- Plan and allocate loop check / testing tasks and monitor team and individual efficiency.
- Monitoring site process
- Ensuring EHS and Quality procedures are followed, and adequate records are maintained
* Degree or Trade Qualified in Instrumentation
* 5 years’ experience required
* Proven experience calibrating process instrumentation in large quantities.
* Proven experience in pharmaceutical GMP environment a must.
* Good leadership qualities with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
* Strong work ethic and integrity with good attention to detail when recording data and results.
* Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
* Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
* Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
* Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
* Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor