Dornan are currently recruiting for a E&I Supervisor to work on a new build pharmaceutical installation Project in Denmark.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, and the UK.
Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of various subcontractors, supervisors and chargehands
- Establish and adjust work timelines to meet the construction schedule for the project
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site and leading by example
- Organising workers, plant, machinery and materials
- Supervise construction activities
- Coordinates with all other crafts working on a job site to ensure smooth transitions
- Ensuring construction is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites
- Ensuring that contractor activities are properly co-ordinated
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards
- Analyses and quickly resolves any work problems and may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner
- Training employees and apprentices are provided with relevant work experience
- Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports
- Communicating project progress to key stakeholders, clients, architects and engineers
* E&I Trade Qualification or Degree
* Supervisory or Management qualification desirable
* 3+ years’ experience in a Supervisor role
* Experience working on projects of €50M in value
* Experience managing large teams
* Experience on industrial or pharmaceutical projects.
* Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
* Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
* Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
* Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
* Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor