Dornan is recruiting for an EHS Advisor to work on our hyperscale Data Centre in North Netherlands.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support the Project Management Team with the day-to-day safety activities on site.
- Conduct regular formal site audits and inspection as directed in the Safety Management system.
- Ensure the delivery of health and safety inductions for all employees or contractors.
- Ensure sub-contractor safety documents are produced and available on site, relevant and in accordance with best practice and current legislation.
- Advise and assist the Management team in drafting and communicating method statements for high-risk activities.
- Assist in incident and accident investigation reporting and filing.
- Manage the Toolbox Schedule for the project including attendance records.
- Give advice to site management on training requirements for each project.
- Furnish safety reports to head office as required.
- Recognised EHS Qualification.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Construction experience is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence safety.
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team.
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within.
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD.
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events.
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor.
**This position can either be a flexible rotation to the Netherlands with shared luxury accommodation, car & bills paid or full relocation is offered.