Dornan are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to work on site on a large project in Denmark.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK.
Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognized.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engage in Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the production of information including, design development, construction details, technical submittals and sub-contracts
- Engage in services co-ordination exercises and solve co-ordination issues
- Liaise with vendors, suppliers, sub-contractors, specialist designers, manufacturers, etc. with respect to the specification, validation and value Engineering of products and equipment to be supplied to the project
- Liaise and co-ordinate with clients other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues
- Develop and build project cable and cable termination schedules
- Seek to clarify queries with the design team through the request for information (RFI) system
- Prepare and Submit Technical Submittals for approval
- Degree qualification in electrical engineering
- 2-5 years’ experience in construction
- Ideally experience in Pharmaceutical or Data Centre projects
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor.