Dornan are now accepting applications for Electrical Engineers to join our growing teams in London.
We are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK.
We are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
Dornan are experiencing significant growth in the UK Market so these are excellent opportunities for Engineering Professionals to join a growing business where there is fantastic career progression.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities;
- Prepare reports and front-end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take-off and tender schedules;
- Prepare technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders;
- Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries;
- Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through request for information (RFI) system;
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports;
- Producing look ahead programs to assist production;
- Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging and;
- Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information.
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering.
- 2-5 years-experience in a similar role
- Experience in Data Centre, Commercial, Laboratory or Retail projects would be an advantage
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team.
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within.
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD.
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events.
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in-house Health & Wellbeing advisor.