Dornan is recruiting for Graduate Electrical Engineers to be based on various projects throughout our projects in the Leinster Region (Kildare, Meath and Dublin).
The successful candidates will be enrolled in the Dornan Engineering Graduate Programme, this programme is designed to expose graduates to all facets of the engineering role, and develop a full appreciation for the construction project as a whole.
The successful candidates will start in the Summer of 2022.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To assist with the preparation of reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
- Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
- Seek to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system
- Prepare project programme, monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for construction acitivites
- Prepare test packs for recording the completion of systems.
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information
- Electrical Engineering Degree (Level 8)
- Knowledge of Electrical Building Services, power systems, lighting etc
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor