Dornan are currently recruiting for an Electrical Foreman to work on site in Denmark
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK.
Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Construction Supervisor, managing and supervising site personnel, assume a leadership on site with regard to the work being carried out and by following & implementing the site safety plan & rules.
- To ensure that employees have safety training to carry out their work
- To manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working
- To complete time sheets need to be filled in accurately & submitted on time
- To maintain discipline on site, report any incidents and take action as appropriate
- To manage and train apprentices in accordance with apprenticeship training programme
- To assist Construction Manager to plan labour & material resources.
- To use the purchasing system to acquire materials in the most cost-effective manner.
- To keep all plant maintained & kept secure. All hire plant must be off hired as soon as it is finished with.
- To check all materials before you install them to ensure they are fit for use & comply with the project specifications.
- To assist in ensuring systems are handed over to the client
- To advise the Construction manager when you are doing work which is not part of tender, or when others prevent you from working efficiently.
- Electrical Trade qualification
- Experience leading large teams
- Pharmaceutical experience would be an advantage
- Commercial understanding
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor