Dornan are currently recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor to work on site on our datacentre in Copenhagen.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK.
Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
The site is very close to the airport for travel home on rotation.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the project Quality Plan and system inspection and test plans in line the Client’s specifications.
- To interpret and communicate the contract Quality requirements to the Dornan Engineering project staff and company business functions supporting the project.
- Provide guidance on the implementation requirements.
- To coordinate with the client on all quality related issues to ensure a consistent approach to client relationships and to investigate customer queries and complaints.
- To review, audit and monitor the implementation of the Project Quality plan and procedures and Liaise with the Dornan Auditing team.
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and, maintenance of the Project inspection and test programs and associated witness point(s) time schedule on a system by system basis.
- To manage the clients attendance at the agreed inspection and/or witness points in accordance with the project contract and handover programme.
- To coordinate the resolution of all matters pertaining to Quality at the Project Management Team and project supervisor levels.
- To coordinate the handover of all Quality Records to the Client on a system by system basis.
- To promote good quality through team training sessions and benchmark activities.
- Implement a structured approach towards systems handover / project completion
- Effect good communication with package owners and the quality team
- Engineering or Trade Qualification in an Electrical Discipline.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally supervising 30+ Electrical craft personnel.
- Ability to read drawings, schematics and measure from same.
- IT Skills – MS Office 365, Power BI, Sharepoint would be advantageous.
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team.
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within.
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD.
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events.
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor.
These are great opportunities to travel and work on high profile exciting projects, where you will experience working in diverse teams in some of Europe’s most vibrant cities. Here at Dornan, we have a fantastic company culture and environment, that’s why we are an award-winning employer.
We provide accommodation, transport and rotation flights for overseas candidates, as well as a living allowance.