Dornan are currently recruiting for an Electrical Tester to work on site in Kildare.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, UK and Mainland Europe. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
Reporting to the Commissioning Lead and Construction Manager, the Electrical Tester is primarily responsible for the Installation, Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations
Working as a part of a busy team the Electrical Tester will ensure work is completed safely and efficiently, in line with Dornan processes and procedures.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Detailed knowledge of the Electrical Tester role
- Cable Installation, Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations
- Containment Installation
- Verification and Testing
- Completing test documentation
- Reporting to QA Manager
- Ensuring EHS and Quality procedures are followed, and adequate records are maintained
* 5 years’ experience required
* Electrical Testing Qualification
* Industrial Experience preferred
* Good leadership qualities with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
* Strong work ethic and integrity with good attention to detail when recording data and results.
* Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
* Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
* Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
* Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
* Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor