Dornan are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to be based in our Head Office in Little Island.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK.
Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
This is a high-profile leading role of Finance Manager and will report to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will leading the accounting team and work with a large dynamic finance team.
Roles and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for managing the accounting function of the group and will involve but will not be limited to:
* Executing financial control of the company’s activities, including reporting and planning
* Leading, managing and developing the financial accounting team
* Managing the group reporting for all group entities
* Managing the statutory audits for all group entities
* Managing the internal audit function across the group
* Managing the preparation of the group’s annual overhead budget
* Preparation, financial analysis and interpreting our data to make informed decisions
* Provide and present monthly cash flow and management dashboard summaries, overhead budget versus actual, & quarterly and annual consolidated account
* Develop appropriate reports to assist with business planning and forecasting
Experience & Qualifications Required:
* ACCA/ACA with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a similar role
* Outstanding knowledge of data analysis
* Proficient in MS Office, experience of Jet Reporting, BI Software and Microsoft Nav Dynamics or similar package would be an advantage
* Demonstrated ability to work flexibly on multiple projects
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Self-motivated and ability to work independently
* Strong interpersonal skills, mathematical and analytical skill, and attention to detail
* Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
* Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
* Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
* Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
* Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor