Dornan are currently recruiting for a Floor Supervisor to work on a prefabrication facility in Coventry.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognized.
Engineer roles and responsibilities:
- To assist with the preparation of reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
- Detailed knowledge of the Pre-Fabrication Engineering role Familiarization of Building Information Modelling software (i.e., Revit, Autodesk etc.)
- Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
- Prepare & keep up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
- Seek to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system
- Prepare programs using MS project.
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
- Produce look ahead programs to assist production.
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
- Maintain a register of contract variations.
- Prepare test packs for recording the completion of systems.
- Carry out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information
- Assisting projects with financial control of contracts during construction stage.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with client’s other members of the design team and contractors on technical
- Take responsibility for production of assets assigned to you at our DFMA facility.
- Work with our Trade’s personnel to resolve mechanical build issues.
- All other reasonable tasks assigned to you from time to time from your manager
- Degree or Trade qualified in a Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or related HVAC Discipline
* Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
* Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
* Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
* Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
* Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme
* and an in-house Health & Wellbeing advisor