Dornan are currently recruiting for a General Operative to work on site on a Pharmaceutical project in South Dublin.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assisting electrical trades with installation works
- Ensuring adequate materials are available to complete works
- Uncrating and weathering equipment
- Ensure work area is clean and tidy at all times
- Moving finished assets to storage
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 1 years previous experience on electrical projects
- Safepass and manual handling
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor