Dornan are currently recruiting for an IT Graduate who will work within a team in Dornan head office in Cork, Ireland. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring Dornan users get the IT support they require to do their job.
The role is full of learning opportunities where no two days will be the same. It is an excellent opportunity for a candidate and will be a mix of front-line IT support and project related work.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in the UK, Ireland and Europe. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
The successful candidate will join an expanding IT team and will benefit from a supportive culture, where ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Microsoft Windows operating system support
* Office 365 support
* SCCM - OS Deployments and Application Upgrades
* Active Directory
* End User Compute
* Device setup
* Site setup
Overview of Knowledge Required:
* Degree in Computer Science or similar
* A good understanding of customer service (in IT or other discipline)
* An interest in computer hardware and software
* Some level of project management experience highly desirable
* Excellent troubleshooting and time management skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to provide customer services support to a wide range of users throughout the group
Behaviours and Attitudes Required:
* Ability to prioritise workload.
* Work as a team player within the IT Department.
* Willingness to take ownership of issues or tasks and see them through to completion.
* Willingness to travel to site periodically in Ireland, UK and Europe
* Ability to see issues from user point of view
* Recognises own strengths and weaknesses and committed to ongoing development.
* Acceptance of responsibility and accountability
* Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
* Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
* Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
* Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
* Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor