Dornan are currently recruiting for an Instrumentation Technician to work on site on a Biorefinery Project in Germany.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK.
Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Instrumentation Supervisor, the Instrumentation Technician will be responsible for setup and calibration of various instrumentation types such as Pressure Instrumentation, Level Instrumentation, Temperature & Humidity Instrumentation and Flow & Analytical instrumentation.
- Working as a part of a busy Calibration Team the Instrumentation Technician will ensure work is completed safely and efficiently, in line with Dornan processes and procedures:
- Loop Checking and Commissioning skills.
- Full loop calibration to DCS
- Fault finding and diagnostics.
- Updating and producing documentation
- Plus, all other reasonable tasks assigned to you from time to time from your manager.
- Instrumentation Qualified
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience ideally in a Biorefinery/Refinery setting however other similar industries will also be considered plus newly qualified candidates may also apply.
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path, always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building, social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and a dedicated in-house Health & Wellbeing Advisor