Dornan are currently recruiting for an Instrumentation Technician to work on site in Intel, Kildare.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK.
Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for setup and calibration of various instrumentation, such as, Pressure Instrumentation, Level Instrumentation, Temperature & Humidity Instrumentation and Flow & Analytical instrumentation.
- Ensure work is completed safely and efficiently, in line with Dornan processes and procedures.
- Loop Checking and Commissioning skills.
- Full loop calibration to DCS
- Fault finding and diagnostics.
- Updating and producing documentation
- Fully qualified instrumentation technician (E&I Trade or Instrumentation Trade)
- Experience in industrial and pharmaceutical is desirable
- Pharmaceutical GMP Environment understanding
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor