Dornan are currently recruiting for a Junior Planner to work on site on a Biorefinery project in Germany..
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project Planning using Primavera
- Developing Pre-Construction, Construction and Commissioning Program’s as part of the Dornan project team
- Represent the company at Progress/ Planning meetings/workshops
- Development of the Project Controls Systems specific to the Project
- Implementing the Project Controls system
The Junior Planner will have the following qualifications:
- Degree or Trade qualified in a Mechanical and Electrical discipline
The Junior Planner will have the following experience:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with Electrical scope of works with excellent technical knowledge
- Experience leading project from a project controls perspective
- Data Centre experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor