Dornan is recruiting for Junior or Graduate Mechanical Engineer to be based on one a Project in Dublin
Role and Responsibilities:
- To assist with the preparation of reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
- Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
- Seek to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system
- Prepare project programme, monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for construction acitivites
- Prepare test packs for recording the completion of systems.
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information
- Mechanical or Building Services Engineering Degree (Level 7 or 8)
- 0-2 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Mechanical Building Services, HVAC, Piping etc
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor