Dornan are currently recruiting for a new Junior Quantity Surveyor to work on Projects in London
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognized.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Validate tender following award of project with the Project Manager/Director
- Assist in preparation of project CCS by analysing the tender and project requirements.
- Prepare cash flow by analysing the timing of billings and costs.
- Compile monthly reports in accordance with the Group standard procedures.
- Where applicable, carry out site measures with Construction and Planning Teams in accordance with contractual procedures.
- Ensure timely submission of claims/notices in accordance with provisions of contract.
- Ensure that areas of concern are highlighted relating to contract costs, sales, and contribution.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or Construction Management
- 1-2 experience in Quantity Surveying
- Measuring experience (in field and off plan)
- Experience preparing Bills of Quantities
- Industry experience in pharmaceutical, data centre or commercial projects
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor