Dornan are currently recruiting for a Lead Planner to oversee all planning on a new site in London.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project Planning using Primavera P6 or ASTA PowerProject
- Developing Pre-Construction, Construction and Commissioning Program’s as part of the Dornan project team
- Represent the company at Progress/ Planning meetings/workshops
- Development of the Project Controls Systems specific to the Project
- Implementing the Project Controls system
- Managing a team of up four planners- along with autonomy to recruit their own team.
- Degree or Trade qualified in Engineering or Project Management
- Over 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Primavera P6
- Experience with Electrical scope of works with excellent technical knowledge
- Experience leading project from a project controls perspective
- Data Centre experience would be beneficial
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor