Dornan are currently recruiting for a Learning & Development Co-Ordinator to support the Learning & Development Team.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation. You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Reporting to the Learning and Development Manager, the Learning and Development Coordinator will have responsibility for the coordination and administration of a range of L&D activities, programs, projects and systems. The L&D Coordinator will work closely with the HRBP (Ops) and L&D BP to ensure the efficient delivery of the company L&D Programs.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support the implementation of the company L&D strategy
- Administer courses and training on the LMS on behalf of the L&D team
- Managing data records of personnel trainings
- Support training administrators across the business in all matters related to the LMS
- Support L&D administrative activities
- Book training providers and locations as required
- Coordinate and communicate L&D and training opportunities from external resources.
- Undertake project work as required by the HR Director and L&D Manager. This will primarily relate to the company L&D and People Strategy
- Programme Coordinator for multiple L&D initiatives such as induction and microlearning calendar of events
- Gather data and evidence of training benefits and suggest improvements
- Design bespoke eLearning courses for the LMS
- Coordinate internal L&D events such as guest speakers and learning campaigns
- Periodically brief the L&D team on new practices across L&D
- Ideally a CIPD (or equivalent) Accredited Qualification in Learning and Development or HR
- Previous administrative experience and the ability to balance many competing demands
- Experience with LMS and L&D software/tools
- Good presentation skills
- Confident written and verbal communicator
- Understand and be able to communicate the strategic importance of L&D to the organisation
- Have the capacity to coordinate multiple activities concurrently
- Strong work ethic and a propensity for self-improvement
- Ability to prioritise, plans and organise resources and initiatives
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor