Dornan are recruiting for an LOTO Administrator to work in Denmark.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
We have just been awarded Great Place to Work status in Ireland and to be listed 47th in the Sunday Independent/Statista.
Reporting to Project Manager, to control all aspects of the document handover and to provide QA / QC administration assistance for the project. Supporting QA/QC Lead & Engineers as required.
As an administration member of the team, the LOTO Administrator will be an exemplar ambassador for the company and its values, integrity, dependability, safety, pride, quality.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with Inspection Scheduling and Coordination of the on-site Quality team.
- Liaise with client and Dornan subcontractor Doc. Control to manage the status of review comments on Turnover Packs.
- Good document practice and technical review of all TOPS to ensure project deliverable requirements are being met.
- Support department with as building process.
- Track the flow of all documentation and project deliverables.
- Daily Updating of trackers and registers.
- All other reasonable tasks assigned to you from time to time from your manager.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Highly organised individual with the ability to work autonomously.
- LOTO experonce a benafit
- Detailed knowledge of the Project Administration role.
- Preparation of reports and memorandums.
- IT literate - particularly with MS Office suite.
- Good administration skills.
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team.
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within.
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD.
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events.
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor.