Dornan are currently recruiting for E&I technicians with extensive calibration experience for an immediate start in a maintenance calibration technician role. This role is based in Cork
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include setup and calibration of, pressure, level, temperature & humidity, level, flow and analytical instrumentation.
- Reports to Instrument Supervisor
- Full loop calibration to DCS
- Fault finding and diagnostics.
- Good documentation practices.
- Candidates must have a craft certificate in Instrumentation and or a diploma in Applied Physics and Instrumentation or equivalent.
- competencies in electrical fault finding and calibrations
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good attention to detail
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in-house Health & Wellbeing advisor