Dornan are currently recruiting for a mechanical maintenance fitter to work on a pharmaceutical project in Cashel, Tipperary.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
The successful candidate will carry out planned and routine maintenance tasks on process plant equipment such as pumps, motors, transfer lines, filters etc. and utility equipment such as boilers, hot and cold water systems, Compressed air, AHU’s and associated plant etc. The candidate will report to the plant maintenance supervisor and be expected to carry out allocated tasks as required.
- Previous experience in mechanical maintenance is a requirement.
- Previous experience working in pharmaceutical maintenance.
- Experience with Mechanical equipment - belts, motors, pulleys, pumps, ducting, compressed air, gas, boilers (hot water) and chillers.
- Knowledge of plumbing, knowledge of domestic and industrial hot and cold-water systems – headers, flow rates, system balancing etc.
* Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
* Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
* Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
* Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
* Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor