Dornan are currently recruiting for a Mechanical QA/QC Inspector to work on a Pharmaceutical Project in Denmark.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe, and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Perform routine inspections of the quality of mechanical installations
* Owner of snagging the installation both on scheduled walkdowns and surveillances / observations
* Critique installations to ensure the clients walkdown is a snag free exercise
* Deliver First of a kind process and sign off
* Document Control of Construction Drawings, Schedules, and Specifications
* QA Owner of allocated Turnover scope to take from construction completion through Testing, inspecting and handover
* Partake in Quality Surveillance Programme
* Compilation of turnover packs
* Mechanical trade qualified or degree qualified
* 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
* Excellent knowledge of HVAC systems
* Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
* Dornan offer a clear progression path, always seeking opportunities to promote from within
* Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
* Dornan promote collaboration through various team building, social and charity events
* Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in-house Health & Wellbeing advisor