Dornan are currently recruiting for an Owner Furnished Contractor Installed (OFCI) Manager to work on an office-based site in Denmark.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and responsibilities:
- As part of the next phase of the Data Centre Campus development the client has procured a number of key HVAC components which Dornan are responsible for the delivery, installation and commissioning management within the overall Mechanical package.
- Technical review of the clients procured equipment through detailed Technical Submittal review analysis as part of the overall Mechanical design.
- Preparation of Requests for Information (RFI) to seek clarification on design intent following review of OFCI released information.
- Review of BIM models of associated OFCI equipment against Project specifications, Basis of design and highlighting any queries as necessary.
- Management of BIM process from OFCI vendor to integration into DEL model and co- ordination with Structural, Electrical Contractors.
- Attendance at Factory Witness / Acceptance Tests when as and when required. Note – These may be internationally.
- Representation of Dornan at weekly client / OFCI meetings.
- Management of the OFCI delivery process including scheduling of equipment in conjunction with the overall master construction schedule and tracking / recording delays as and when required.
- Management of the OFCI installation in conjunction with the Dornan construction team ensuring installation is in compliance with all local regulations and equipment vendor standard installation details.
- Management of OFCI trade to trade handovers and protection of equipment with assistance from DEL support team.
- Take regular site walks to promote and observe safety and progress, report and track any corrective actions through to timely completion.
- Implementation of project procedures and use reasonable endeavors to ensure that this procedure is always observed.
- Degree or Trade qualified in a Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or related HVAC Discipline
- 5-10 Years in a similar role however candidates from Engineering / Project Management background will be considered
Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
Dornan offer a clear progression path, always seeking opportunities to promote from within
Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
Dornan promote collaboration through various team building, social and charity events
Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in-house Health & Wellbeing advisor