Dornan is recruiting for Student Mechanical Engineers to be based on projects in Ireland, the UK and Mainland Europe.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor, working across varied industries such as Data Centre, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Education and Power Generation.
Dornan have projects in Ireland, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Germany, and Switzerland.
The successful candidates will work with our engineering teams on project sites and get exposure to all aspects of what we do.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of reports and front-end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
- Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
- Seek to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system
- Prepare project programme, monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for construction acitivites
- Prepare test packs for recording the completion of systems.
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information
- Studying towards a Mechanical or Building Services Engineering Degree, or similar
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path, always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building, social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in-house Health & Wellbeing advisor