Dornan is recruiting for Student Planners to be based on projects in Ireland, the UK and Mainland Europe.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor, working across varied industries such as Data Centre, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Education and Power Generation.
Dornan have projects in Ireland, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Germany, and Switzerland.
The successful candidates will work with our teams on project sites and get exposure to all aspects of what we do.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Development of the Project Controls Systems specific to the Project including:
- Setting up WBS
- Set up Progress Measurement System (PMS)
- Develop the Schedule, S-Curves and Manpower Histograms
- Cost Loading of Programs (as required)
- Baseline the Schedule
- Implementing the Project Controls systems
- Progress Measuring of all works, Direct & Sub-Contract, using the Dornan bespoke PMS
- Monitoring of labour hours & Analysis of labour efficiencies
- Updating project schedule in Primavera OR ASTA
- Systems Turnover Tracking
- Monitor delays and client Notifications as required
- Studying towards Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline.
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path, always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building, social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in-house Health & Wellbeing advisor