Dornan are currently recruiting for a Project Controls Engineer to be based full time on a Bio Refinery project in Leuna, Germany.
The main responsibility in this role is to manage and oversee the progress of the project from a project controls perspective, measuring efficiencies and physical progress.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring of Labour man hours & Analyse Labour Efficiencies
- Systems Turnover Tracking
- Monitor delays & client Notifications as required
- Monthly Project Reporting to Senior Management
- Project Reports
- Present take off’s in a clear and coherent format while also understanding NRM2 requirements and procedures
- Tracking the Project Hours Spent v’s Earned schedule
- Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities concerned with labour hours and material costs
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of project controls and commercial principles
- Good communication skills with the ability to gather information and updates from project teams
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path, always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building, social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in-house Health & Wellbeing advisor