Dornan is recruiting for Planner/Project Controls Graduates to be based on projects in Ireland, the UK and Mainland Europe.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor, working across varied industries such as Data Centre, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Education and Power Generation.
Dornan have projects in Ireland, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Germany, and Switzerland.
The successful candidates will be enrolled in the Dornan Engineering Graduate Programme.
This programme is designed to expose graduates to all facets of the role and develop a full appreciation for the construction project as a whole.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Role and Responsibilities:
Development of the Project Controls Systems specific to the Project including:
Setting up WBS
Set up Progress Measurement System (PMS)
Develop the Schedule, S-Curves and Manpower Histograms
Cost Loading of Programs (as required)
Baseline the Schedule
Implementing the Project Controls systems
Progress Measuring of all works, Direct & Sub-Contract, using the Dornan bespoke PMS
Monitoring of labour hours & Analysis of labour efficiencies
Updating project schedule in Primavera OR ASTA
Systems Turnover Tracking
Monitor delays and client Notifications as required
- Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Primavera OR Asta would be an advantage
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor