Dornan are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work on Pharmaceutical Projects in Mainland Europe.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
Due to continued growth and expansion, we are hiring new talent to strengthen our pharmaceutical project teams in Europe. Dornan’s first projects were in the Pharmaceutical industry, over 50 years ago and have since built a reputation for reliability and excellence in this sector, which has led to our continued growth.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Full responsibility for the project from preconstruction to construction, commissioning and close out
* Develop project plans, scope summaries, business plans & cost control systems
* Liaise with client and design teams on procurement and engineering issues
* Development in detail, Project measure prior to commencement of Construction in line with the agreed project programme
* Manage your site team:
o Effective day to day running of site activities.
o Delivery of the project within the given constraints of time, cost and quality.
o Monthly team meetings to discuss project progress against milestones
* Ensure compliance with programme, materials deliveries, engineering, quality, safety and contractual requirements
* Ensure effective cost control of the project
* Create and execute project work plans in line with the work breakdown structures and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs
* Relationship with the client and stakeholders to be maintained and managed
* Audit and prepare on-site quality & safety plans, monitor & maintain site QEHS requirements
* Ensure successful project handover to the client, including system demonstrations and issue of O&M manuals
* Complete project close out reports
* Degree or trade qualified in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services Engineering
* Project Management qualification
* 10 years’ experience in a similar role
* Proven track record for delivering exceptional quality pharmaceutical projects
* Knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation system design and installation
* Experience working with gated EPCMV project delivery process
* Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
* Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
* Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
* Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
* Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor