Dornan is recruiting for MEP Project Managers to expand our teams in Amsterdam
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK.
Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
Reporting to the Project Director, the MEP Project Manager will effectively manage projects from initial client contact to project handover, and thereafter to end of warranty period.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for the project from preconstruction to construction, commissioning and close out.
- Develop project plans, scope summaries, business plans & cost control systems.
- Liaise with client and design teams on procurement and engineering issues.
- Development in detail, Project measure prior to commencement of Construction in line with the agreed project programme.
- Manage your site team and chair monthly meetings to ensure effective day to day running of site activities and to ensure that the project is delivered within the given constraints of time, cost and quality.
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials deliveries, engineering, quality, safety and contractual requirements.
- Ensure effective cost control of the project.
- Create and execute project work plans in line with the work breakdown structures and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs.
- Relationship with the client and stakeholders to be maintained and managed.
- Audit and prepare on-site quality & safety plans, monitor & maintain site QEHS requirements.
- Ensure successful project handover to the client, including system demonstrations and issue of O&M manuals.
- Complete project close out reports.
- Degree or trade qualified in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
- Project Management qualification would be of benefit but is not essential.
- Proven experience in a similar role, and capable of delivering exceptional projects in either data centre or pharma projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Mechanical or Electrical system design and installation.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team.
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team.
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within.
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD.
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events.
You will be joining our landmark project, where we have very high staff retention - why - because of the great project team vibe!
This position is open to International candidates.
Do you want to work for a Company that has been voted 47th out of top 100 Companies to work for in Ireland?!
Ireland’s 150 Best Employers 2022: full list - Independent.ie
Be promoted from within.
Paid accommodation, car + bills!