Dornan are seeking experienced Mechanical QA/QC Inspectors to work initially in Denmark on a Data Centre project.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects accross many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
The QA/QC Inspector shall operate within the framework of the ISO documented Quality Management System on an electrical project environment involving the installation of heavy electrical equipment, high voltage systems and general electrical services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine inspections of the quality of Mechanical installation
- Owner of snagging the installation both on scheduled walkdowns and surveillances / observations
- Critique Dornan’s Mechanical installation to ensure the clients walkdown is a snag free exercise
- Deliver First of a kind process and sign off
- Document Control of Construction Drawings, Schedules and Specifications.
- QA Owner of allocated Turnover scope to take from construction completion through Testing, inspecting and handover
- Partake in Quality Surveillance Programme
- Compilation of Mechanical turnover packs.
- Completion and Control As Built of installation drawings and cable schedules for allocated scope.
- Represent Dornan at System/Area Turnover Walkdown
- Third level degree OR trade qualification in the Mechanical Discipline
- Knowledge of ITP's
- Experience in preparing test packs & FoK Documentation
- Experience in red lining drawings & schematics
- Experience in generating snag lists
- Previous Mechanical quality control experience
- Experienced with Mechanical turnover systems and aware of system boundaries
- Have strong PC competency (Microsoft Office)
- Understand the requirements of QAQC handover on a data centre installation project
- Be a team player, adaptable and practical
- Have a strong attention to detail and integrity
- Be driven to succeed and be willing to learn and in doing so support others in the team