Dornan are currently recruiting for QA /QC Supervisor (Mechanical) to work on site on a Data Centre project in Denmark.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
QA /QC Supervisor roles and responsibilities are to deliver:
* Familiarisation of the scope of each system, specification and installation
* Familiarisation of the Del quality plan ,the GC quality plan and the client quality plan
* Implementation of the site quality plan
* Attend quality review meetings with the GC and client
* Give feedback to your line manager on the Quality process on site and issue improvement recommendations.
* Generate and close out punch lists and generate quality statistics for tracking and monitoring purposes.
* Use of the project Web based quality application to generate reports and close out actions.
* Co-ordinate with the client on the schedule of walk downs.
* Attend walk down inspections with the GC and client.
QA /QC Supervisor will have the following qualifications:
* The ideal candidate should hold a third level degree, senior trade or relevant qualification.
QA /QC Supervisor will have the following experience:
* 5+ years’ experience in a Quality role
* Proven track record in the electrical services industry
* The successful candidate will demonstrate a track record in the management of a quality system within the construction industry.
* An electrical & instrumentation background or experience.
* Proven experience in the delivery of concise reports on installation and test progress and ultimate system completion
* Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
* Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
* Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
* Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
* Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor