Dornan are currently recruiting for and Electrical QA /QC Inspector to work on site on a Data Centre in Belgium. This role is offered on a 7 month fixed term contract initially.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To complete inspections of Dornan installations for compliance with the approved Benchmark (FOK/FIP), Design and project specifications
- Perform routine inspections of the quality of E&I installation and record snags / observations.
- Owner of snagging the installation both on scheduled walkdowns and surveillances / observations and inputting snags into snag management software.
- Critique Dornan’s E&I installation to ensure the clients walkdown is a snag free exercise
- Deliver Benchmark / First of a kind process and sign off
- Document Control of Construction Drawings, Schedules, and Specifications
- QA Owner of allocated Turnover scope to take from construction completion through Testing, inspecting and handover.
- Partake in Quality Surveillance Programme
- Compilation of Electrical & Instrumentation turnover packs
- Completion and Control as-built of installation drawings and cable schedules for allocated scope
- Represent Dornan at System/Area Turnover Walkdown
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- Third level degree OR trade qualification in the Electrical Discipline
- Previous electrical QAQC Experience, ideally in a Data Centre construction environment
- Experienced with walkdown of electrical systems.
- Have strong PC competency (Microsoft Office, BIM 360)
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team.
- Dornan offer a clear progression path, always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD.
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building, social and charity events.
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in-house Health & Wellbeing advisor.