Dornan are currently recruiting for QA/QC Supervisor to work on site in the Dublin area.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Installation inspection- inspections to ensure that installation complies with current regulations
* Plant inspection
* Co-ordinate with the client and subcontractors on the scheduling and prioritising of system walk downs
* Snag closures- ensure Snags are closed out on time to meet project deadlines.
* Quality Reporting- report non-compliant issues to Project Manager and raise NCR
* Attend quality review meetings with the General Contractor and client as required
* Provide regular feedback to your line manager on the Quality process on site and issue improvement recommendations, in line with the weekly project reporting structure
* Ensuring that the technical issues are resolved without delay.
* Process internal procurement from equipment enquires though requisitioning and monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit train
* Attend and record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored and maintained within the overall construction programme.
* Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site.
* Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover.
* Monitor and record progress on site against the construction programme.
* Familiarisation of the requirement of the DEL quality plan, the General Contractor quality plan and the client quality plan
* Implementation of the site inspection and test process as prioritised for each system
* Generate and close out punch lists and generate quality statistics for tracking and monitoring purposes.
* Co-ordinate with the client and subcontractors on the scheduling and prioritising of system walk downs.
Qualifications and Experience Required
3-5 years’ experience working in Electrical, Industrial or Data Centre
Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor