Dornan are currently recruiting for an Electrical QAQC Lead to work on site on a large biopharma project in Denmark.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK.
Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
The QA/QC Lead will be responsible for leading the projects QAQC requirements and will report into the Project Manager.
- Responsible for all Electrical inspections relating to the installations, testing and commissioning.
- Develop and implement all plans for inspections, testing and quality.
- Liaise directly with the client for all QAQC matters for the project duration.
- Conduct inspections of all mechanical installations and materials, ensuring all work is carried out in line with approved method statements and drawings.
- Attend electrical inspections with client and contractors.
- Preparation of weekly QAQC reports from inspections, non-conformance and actions.
- Review designs/drawings to ensure they adhere to project requirements.
- Ensure all company and sub-contractor equipment is calibrated and with valid certificates
- Review and prepare handover inspection, test documentation and operation & maintenance manuals.
- Represent the company during site and off-site meetings.
Qualifications / Skills
- Degree or trade qualified in an Electrical discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in a QAQC role, ideally leading other team members
- Previous experience working on Pharmaceutical projects would be ideal
- Fluent English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path, always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building, social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health and Wellbeing advisor.