Dornan are currently recruiting for a QAQC Senior/Lead required for one of Irelands leading data-centres near Dublin.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK.
Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
- The Mechanical QA/QC Lead will be responsible for leading the projects QAQC requirements and will report into the Project Manager.
- Responsible for all Mechanical inspections relating to the installations, testing and commissioning.
- Develop and implement all plans for inspections, testing and quality.
- Liaise directly with the client for all QAQC matters for the project duration.
- Conduct inspections of all mechanical installations and materials, ensuring all work is carried out in line with approved method statements and drawings.
- Attend mechanical inspections with client and contractors.
- Preparation of weekly QAQC reports from inspections, non-conformance and actions.
- Review designs/drawings to ensure they adhere to project requirements.
- Ensure all company and sub-contractor equipment is calibrated and with valid certificates
- Review and prepare handover inspection, test documentation and operation & maintenance manuals.
- Use EIDA software to log all QAQC processes on site.
- Represent the company during site and off-site meetings.
Qualifications / Skills
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant Mechanical qualification.
- 5+ years’ experience in a QAQC role.
- Experience using EIDA Software is desirable
- Fluent English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the Pharma / Life Sciences sector would be an advantage.
- Good IT skills, particularly in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Packages.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK.
- Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
- You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path, always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building, social and charity events.
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health and Wellbeing advisor.