Dornan are currently recruiting for a QAQC Walkdown Technician to work on site on a large project in Cork.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK.
Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Walkdown and Quality inspections on electrical systems on a pharmaceutical project
- Know the system boundaries and status of completion for each system. Proactively expedite and facilitate any activities as required to maintain the project turnover schedule.
- Coordinate status and track the completion status of each Turnover Pack.
- Coordinate with construction & QA on the planning for all pre-commissioning activities (e.g. Pre-Post Energisation testing, loop checks, etc.).
- Coordinate with Engineering to arrange vendor representatives required for equipment installation and pre-commissioning activities prior to turnover.
- Facilitate the transfer of care, custody, and control of systems to meet the quality and schedule requirements. Issue formal notification of Mechanical Completion to Client with required signatures.
- Electrical qualification required
- 3 years’ experience in similar role within the electrical contracting industry
- Excellent IT skills, with the ability to create and maintain documentation
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor