Dornan are currently recruiting for Rigger with logistics experince to work on site on large project in Belgium.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
Roles and responsibilities
- Reviewing lift plans and issuing for site approval.
- Planning and managing interfaces between the construction team and cranage contractors.
- Manage site compound on a daily basis.
- Ensuring safe & correct handling of stock.
- Planning and managing loading and unloading of site deliveries
- Operate an MEWP and Forklift in safe and correct manner.
- Ensure quality and safety standards are adhered to.
- Making sure the stores and site compound is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Lock down of stores at the end of the working day
Education and Experience
- Experience in a similar role desirable
- 360 Telehandler ticket with experience using 360 telehandler with winch
- Forklift License
- Truck and trailer license desirable
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor
This position can offer a flexible rotation to Belgium with shared luxury accommodation, car & bills paid or full relocation is offered.