Dornan are currently recruiting for a Electrical Engineering Lead to work on site on a newly awarded Data Centre project just outside of Copenhagen.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK.
Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You will manage the Electrical Engineering function for the project, you will provide weekly reports and updates to the Project Director and the Client.
- You will be responsible for technical compliance as well as ensuring complete and accurate handover information.
- Review and issue Technical Submittals in line with project specifications.
- Review and issue RFI’s.
- Manage a team of Electrical engineers & package managers.
- Supply chain and vendor engagement.
- Communicate technical issues as they arise with the project management team.
- Monitor and review engineering progress.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/ or relevant degree.
- Experience in similar role.
- Experience in Hyper Scale data center's (preferred).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Management experience – ability to manage and lead a team.
- Office 365 (Outlook, Excel (advanced), Word, PowerPoint, Share file, CMMS systems).
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team.
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within.
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD.
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events.
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in-house Health & Wellbeing advisor.
These are great opportunities to travel and work on high profile exciting projects, where you will experience working in diverse teams in some of Europe’s most vibrant cities. Here at Dornan, we have a fantastic company culture and environment, that’s why we are an award-winning employer.
We provide accommodation, transport and rotation flights for overseas candidates, as well as a living allowance.