Dornan are currently recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Engineer - Owner Furnished Contractor Installed (OFCI) Manager with Building Services / Mechanical Engineering experience to work on a Data Centre project in Denmark.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in a diverse range of projects across many sectors in the Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical industry.
You will join a hard working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive and rewarding culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
As part of the next phase of development within the Data Centre campus the client are procuring a number of key HVAC components which Dornan are responsible for integration within the overall building Mechanical package.
The key roles and responsibilities for this role are as follows:
1. Technical review of the clients procured equipment through detailed Technical Submittal review and integration within the overall Mechanical building design.
2. Generation of Requests for Information (RFI) to seek clarification on design intent following review of OFCI released information.
3. Review of BIM release information in parallel with DEL BIM manager and highlighting any queries as necessary.
4. Management of BIM process from OFCI vendor to integration into DEL model and co-ordination with Structural, Electrical Contractors.
5. Attendance at Factory Witness / Acceptance Tests when and where required.
6. Attendance at weekly client / OFCI meetings.
7. Management of OFCI delivery process including scheduling within overall programme and tracking / recording delays as and when required.
8. Management of OFCI installation with DEL Construction team ensuring installation is in compliance with all local regulations and equipment vendor standard installation details.
9. Management of OFCI trade to trade handovers and protection of equipment with assistance from DEL support team.
- Take regular site walks to promote and observe safety and progress, report and track any corrective actions through to timely completion
- Implementation of project procedures and use reasonable endeavours to ensure that this procedure is always observed
- Degree or Trade qualified in a Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or related HVAC Discipline
5-10 Years in a similar role however candidates from Engineering / Project Management background will be considered.