Dornan are currently recruiting for a Senoir Mechanical Estimator to work in the London Office site on various commercial projects.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognized.
Mechanical Estimator roles and responsibilities:
- To prepare and collate tenders and source pre-project information by a given deadline
- Provide fast, accurate, competitive and profitable estimates from enquires stage to bid submission
- To follow up on submitted tenders
- To analyse sub-contractor / vendor quotations and checking inclusions and exclusions
- To deal with clients at post tender meetings and conduct presentations
- Provide support and assistance to the Estimating team
- Attend tender and follow up meetings when required
Mechanical Estimator qualifications:
* Mechanical trade background is preferred
* Building Services ,Mechanical or QS qualification would be beneficial
Mechanical Estimator experience:
* 5-10 years’ experience within an M&E contractor
* Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
* Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
* Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
* Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
* Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor