Dornan are currently recruiting for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to work as part of a busy team based in our Head Office in Little Island.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recruitment professional who wants to gain experience in multinational recruitment, across multiple disciplines.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Supporting the business in recruiting personnel for positions across all locations, including Ireland, the UK and Mainland Europe
- Sourcing potential employees via social media, in-house database, and external agencies, creating a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Creating job specifications and advertising vacancies on various job boards, in line with the Dornan brand
- Graduate and early careers recruitment and attending careers events
- Screening applicant’s CVs and conduct telephone screening to assess applicants’ suitability for roles
- Attend interviews with hiring managers, documenting interview notes and ensuring candidates are assessed correctly against the role specification.
- Ensure all applicants in the Dornan recruitment process have an excellent candidate experience, ensuring timely feedback is delivered throughout the process
- Partnering with hiring managers and senior management in relation to upcoming and current recruitment needs
- Advising hiring managers on recruitment best practice, in line with the Dornan recruitment process
- Ensuring compliance at all times with the Dornan recruitment & HR processes
- Maintain excellent relationships with external recruitment partners
- Providing market information and insights to the HR Team, hiring managers and directors
Experience & Skills Required:
- 5+ years’ experience in Talent Acquisition, a mix of agency and in house experience would be beneficial
- Experience in technical recruitment and sourcing for technical roles such as construction, engineering or IT
- Experience recruiting for roles in Ireland, the UK and Europe would be advantageous
- High proficiency in online searching, experience with Boolean search strings desirable
- Excellent candidate management skills, with the ability to positively engage candidates throughout all steps of the recruitment process
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor